RO + CEDI Systems combines reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI) to produce high purity water suitable for high pressure boilers and other industrial applications.
Flow rates for standard reverse osmosis systems range from 2.5 to 25 m3/hr.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF OUR REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
Reverse osmosis (RO) and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI)
The Veolia Water Technologies’ reverse osmosis systems are designed for a range of industries and provide the highest levels of productivity, cost efficiency and longevity. We deliver:
- Up to three skid-mounted units covering reverse osmosis, second pass RO and CEDI, with two possible configurations ; easily integrated into existing plant, flexibility to respond to different needs
- Lower operating costs than traditional solutions, no chemicals and a smaller footprint
- No regeneration downtime ; continuous production of purified water
- Operates with any type of feed water
- Integrated control system with PLC ; simplifies operation and maintenance of reverse osmosis systems.