We create and implement water and wastewater treatment solutions for industry
As global leader in water and wastewater treatment solutions for industry, we let clients focus on their core business. Our solutions help improve their economic performance.
Our experts have developed specific water treatment solutions for automobile manufacturers, their suppliers and industries in the metallurgical sector. We provide innovative technological solutions to answer automotive industry needs:
- Permanent, temporary or emergency plants to supply demineralised or RO permeate water for surface treatment
- Treatment of oil-water emulsions using membranes or evaporation techniques
- Treatment of factory waste including recycling methods that aim to achieve Zero Liquid Discharge(ZLD)
- New design and build contracts
CHEMICAL PROCESSING INDUSTRY
Our focused approach and in-depth knowledge ensures a high safety standard, compliance with environmental requirements, high reliability and long-term cost effectiveness. Our goal is to fulfil the most demanding requirements of the chemical industry.
Each technical solution we offer is tailored to:
- Meet the production requirements of our clients - whether large volume or multipurpose production, new plant, facility upgrade or production expansion
- Comply with our clients' process effluent characteristics such as hydraulic load, organic/inorganic load, priority substances, toxicity, hazardous/cross-media effects, temperature or pH
MICROELECTRONICS & PHOTOVOLTAIC
Large quantities of high-quality water are required to manufacture the cells used in microelectronic and photovoltaic systems.
Veolia Water Technologies, as the world leader in water and wastewater treatment, is a partner of choice for these industries. From packaged plants to turnkey installations and long-term operating services, we offer cost-effective water treatment solutions for Greenfield sites, facility expansions and plant upgrades.
For example, Veolia has developed a compact and modular engineered system able to recover coolant used for ingot slicing with a Diamond Wire Saw system. Highly efficient, this chemical-free packaged solution created specifically for photovoltaic applications achieves a coolant recovery rate of 80%, which can rise to 90% when combined with membranes.