Working in partnership with our customers
Veolia Water Technologies works in partnership with customers to ensure the optimal running of their water treatment facilities and comply with their outsourcing service requirements.
We undertake to meet all of our customers' needs to their entire satisfaction, irrespective of the sector they are in, while at the same time assisting in the optimal management of their water resources.
TECHNICAL CONSULTATION SERVICES
- On-site audits and technical reviews of water cycles
- Consultation service for plant and system refurbishments and upgrades, recommending new equipment design & the latest technologies to refurbish the plant
Our telemetry system is an efficient real-time 24hour remote monitoring service that ensures effective operation of equipment, minimises downtime and reduces operation costs. By having remote access, our service engineers can observe plant conditions to anticipate plant requirements before arriving to site as well as monitor process parameters to diagnose problems and report on performance.
- Plant & equipment can be monitored 24/7
- One single source for plant and equipment operations and data storage
- Remote viewing of current plant status
- Remote monitoring and diagnosis of plant performance and analysis of trends and logs
- Adaptable to specific project requirements
- No special software required - the functionality available is via web browser
- SMS, email or phone alerts to service engineers for rapid response to any faults or problems
- provide customers with the assurance of a particular solution or technology suitable
SPARE PARTS AND CONSUMABLES
Veolia Water Technologies works in partnership with its customers to ensure the optimal running of their water treatment facilities and to comply with their outsourcing service requirements. As a valued customer, you can be assured that essential service critical replacement consumables and critical spares are available.
When our engineers service your plant, they will schedule spare parts and consumables requirements for the whole length of the contract, using their Mobility tool, directly connected to our ERP system. Before the visit, parts will be ordered and delivered automatically to ensure availability. This is part of our preventative maintenance philosophy.
We have central warehouses in Sydney and in Melbourne and local warehouses in every capital city of Australia. We consolidate parts coming from all across Australia and overseas. We store critical spares for all our proprietary technologies, as well as actisand for Actiflo®, Hydrex® water chemicals, membranes and ion exchange resin.