IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY OF YOUR FACILITIES
Our worldwide team of chemical experts has developed the Hydrex® water chemicals range to meet specific requirements of municipal, commercial and industrial customers. Our expertise can help our customers to significantly improve the management of scaling, biofouling, corrosion and suspended solids in boilers, cooling towers, membranes and conventional water treatment equipment.
The Hydrex® water chemicals range includes both organic and inorganic chemicals formulated to meet the individual specifications of customers in the industrial and municipal sectors:
- Physical pre-treatment of water: settling, filtration, etc.
- Physicochemical pre-treatment of water: reverse osmosis, resins, etc.
- Treatment of energy carrying fluids: cooling towers, boilers, etc.
- Drinking water production
- Process water production
- Effluent and sludge treatment, etc.
MANAGING THE RISK OF LEGIONELLA
Veolia Water Technologies has developed a legionella control program to protect water treatment plants and cooling towers from the risk of legionella. The legionella control program is customised for each customer and includes:
- Risk analysis and system audits
- Ongoing preventative treatment
- Regular cleaning of cooling towers and circuits
- Regular visits with sampling analysis
- Water cooling tower systems service manual, including best practices
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING HYDREX® FOR YOUR FACILITIES
- Considerable expertise in chemical conditioning of water and water treatment on a global scale; including feedback from our subsidiaries on the use of our chemicals within their customers' applications in various sectors of activity
- Hydrex® products are specially formulated to optimize the operation of our water treatment facilities; resulting in an excellent equipment-product synergy.
- Comprehensive range of chemicals, available worldwide, meeting specific requirements and suitable for all types of water treatment
- Unique service: a single local contact for all requirements: chemicals and water treatment systems, provision of water treatment facility operation guarantee contracts, research and development of new products, technical audits, etc
- Guaranteed quality of Hydrex® products: verification of raw materials, purity analyses, strict quality control, storage of samples for all production batches, etc
- Approval of Hydrex® 4000 series products by major membrane suppliers. In the case of some Hydrex® 4000 series products, "drinking water and food industry" approval by the American organization ANSI - U. L.
- Competitives prices