A first class service to ensure reliability and security for your critical water applications
Veolia Water Technologies provides integrated service solutions to water treatment plants across Australia and New Zealand, supported by each of our State based regional operations.
Our short or long term service and maintenance solutions provide a complete integrated solution customised to the individual needs of our clients. Veolia, draw on a comprehensive range of service options, including:
- 24/7 breakdown and emergency response
- mobile and modular plant and equipment leasing
- planned plant and equipment service and maintenance
- upgrade and refurbishment of aged/inefficient plants
- spares and consumables
- supply of our Hydrex range of water chemicals
- packaged plants and equipment
Lower the operating costs of your plant
Veolia's effective maintenance planning can extend the efficient working life of your equipment and lower your long term asset and operational costs.
Service Contract customers enjoy the benefits to equipment, part and consumable pricing that reflects our global purchasing power, generating further operational and cost efficiencies.
Each Veolia service location, stocks a comprehensive range of Critical Parts and consumables supporting our Service operations and our ability to provide reliable and efficient response to customer requirements.
Rely on guaranteed service quality
Veolia service and maintenance agreements provide the level of quality and reliability you can rely on, to minimize site downtimes.
Individual service and maintenance agreements are planned and scheduled in advance, including the allocation of Service Engineer/s, required parts and consumables and Hydrex chemicals. Continuity of site service operations is also provided to ensure and support our service quality guarantee.
Each of our Service Engineers undergo specific and targeted training programs to ensure they are kept abreast of the latest technologies, maintain qualifications, OHS&E requirements and of our global equipment innovations.
Match service levels to your risks
Our Aquaservice plans deliver service levels that reflect your water risks and the criticality of water to your operations.
The plans introduce increasingly responsive and proactive measures to safeguard service levels, for example by providing priority breakdown coverage, dedicated engineering and process staff, and emergency email and phone technical support.
Gain ready access to comprehensive services
Veolia's flexible contracting arrangements provide you with ready access to a comprehensive range of services, all benchmarked against contract KPIs. This canprovide you with peace of mind and allow you to focus on your core business.
- Site operations support
- Detailed account review and reporting
- Site audits (OHS, Water, Energy and environmental compliance)
- Disinfection and sanitisation
- Instrument calibration (to NATA standards)
- Comprehensive asset management planning
- Technical training
- Analysis and autopsy (for membranes, resin, and water)
- Disposal of redundant media, resin, membranes, chemicals and UV lamps
- Waste and sludge removal
- Water recycling and re-use